Communities in Bloom OPEN HOUSE
Saturday Jan 27, 2018
Castlegar Community Complex
930am to 330pm
Special Guest Speaker Geraldine Kildow, owner of North Field Farm with over 200 varieties of peonies!
- 9:30am Doors Open
- 10:00am:’Four Seasons of the Peony’ Geraldine Kildow, North Field Farm
- 11:15am: ‘Seven Weeks of Peony Bloom’ Adriana Work, Dutch Girl Peonies
- 12 -1pm: Visit Displays, Book swap – bring your books & magazines to trade:
garden related, food chain, conservation & local history
- 1:00pm: ‘Peonies in a Vase & In the Landscape’ with Geraldine Kildow
- 2:00pm: ‘The Art of Xeriscape’ with Chris Murphy, City of Castlegar
Facebook: Castlegar Peony
Castlegar CIB: darlene@kalawsky. com
Castlegar Peony: firstname.lastname@example.org
October 15th is the last day to get your order(s) in!
All pots 10% off & 15% for Castlegar Garden Club members on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Sep 1, 2, 3. 8:00 am – 5:30 pm.
Cash, Cheque, or Credit Cards accepted.
Holiday. We are closed Monday July 10 – July 12 , Back Thursday, July 13th.
And now we are open 6 days a week.
Closed Mondays. Hours: 8:00 – 5:30 pm
Castlegar Garden Club members get a 5% discount throughout the year.
The Castlegar peony show is an amateur, entry level show, in which everyone is invited to participate. Your one or two cut ﬂower entries add to the show. In 2015, our ﬁrst show, we had almost 300 entries, but over 100 were from Calgary and Regina. In 2017, the 150th anniversary of Canada, we want West Kootenay Peonies to win all the ribbons! Will you try your luck by entering?
For more information please see: http://www.castlegarpeony.com/