Join us for an afternoon of Flowers and Music.
Sunday, August 7th from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
Join us for an afternoon of flowers and music at the Bear Spring Eco Retreat new event venue!
This is a beginner level flower arranging workshop. Learn the fundamentals of floral design with Aimee Boehmke of Die Blüte Florals as she walks you through some basic tips for creating lush and elegant flower arrangements. Each participant will be provided a workstation with their own bucket of freshly cut, locally grown flowers and foliage (including peonies) and a vessel to play and arrange with. You may purchase an additional bucket of flowers and vessel for an extra $25.
• Beginner level flower arranging instruction
• Bucket of flowers (including peonies)
• Tour of the Dutch Girl peony farm
• Live music by Zara Nico Louise
• Snacks and refreshments (non-alcoholic)*
• exclusive eco shopping experience by Reworks Upcycle Shop
* We’ll be providing non-alcoholic refreshments but if you’d like to BYOB, there is a fridge on site to keep your drinks cold.
Participants, please bring your own garden snips. We will have a few extras in case you forget yours.
Wear comfortable shoes as there is a short walk from the parking area to the venue.
Parking is limited, please carpool. Park at Dutch Girl Peonies, 5254 Queen Victoria Road, Beasley.
Leave pets at home.